Back in January '14 we were getting just a few thousand views a day, but as time passed and our work continued, we began to notice the value of the platform technology behind LevelUp.com. Now numbers speak for themselves: Today, LevelUp.com's YouTube Channel registers more than 200 million views in total and is now among the Top 5 Video Game Channels in Latin America.
LevelUp.com's YouTube Channel in numbers:
- Since the channel first started, LevelUp.com's content on YouTube has been reproduced more than 900 million minutes. 470 million minutes happened during the last 12 months.
- A total of 1,883 high production videos have been uploaded to the channel.
- By June 2016 the channel reached 100 million views (76 million views occurred during the last 12 months). From that period to date the channel doubled its view count reaching 200 million views, this represents a 100% growth rate in less than 12 months.
- The channel's average playback is one of the highest among the video game category, above 56%. A significant engagement time considering most of our videos last more than 4:30 minutes on average.
- During the last 12 months our channel more than doubled in video views and is now among the Top 5 Video Game Channels in Latin America.
- The channel's main audience ranges from 18 to 34 years, range that represents 82% of total visits.
This means that millions of users consume LevelUp.com video content on a daily basis. This being said, we'd like to thank our entire team with special thanks to our CEO, Ramon Toledo, for believing in this project and for supporting us with the resources required to shoot high production video content. Finally, we'd like to thank our investors for placing their trust on this project and its potential. Without any of you it wouldn't have been possible to get this far. We expect to reach 2 million subscribers by 2018. Yes, our goals for the project are ambitious but we are confident we will reach them.